Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WELCOME!

One day, I envision that this becomes a Question and Answer blog. So please ask me a question! Even if you do not have a specific question, please give me ideas for a topic.

One day, I envision that this becomes a Question and Answer blog. So please ask me a question! Even if you do not have a specific question, please give me ideas for a topic.

WHO IS MY INTENDED AUDIENCE?
Everybody! My biggest pet peeve is when groups cater to one audience. For example, there is one parent advocacy group… that will remain anonymous for now… that loves to paint all educators as evil. There are also some trade groups that like paint parents in a constantly negative light. That is not my style. I love to help and educate. I don’t care who I am helping… students, parents, other professionals, the more the merrier!

If we were all on the same page, wouldn’t our results be better?
I also hope that I will appeal to people that want to cut through the B.S. and politics - and everybody, including me to some level, has a political agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment